Welcome to another monthly wrap-up and TBR post!
Hello, bookworms! February was a really slow reading month for me, and if the book blogs I follow on Instagram are any indication, that seemed to be a trend for a lot of people. I didn’t get through nearly as many books as I’d have liked, but I did find a new favorite, and I’ve talked my book club into reading it, so that was a huge plus!
All hyperlinks in book titles will lead to my reviews!
Books I reviewed in February…
- Review – The Girls at 17 Swann Street, by Yara Zgheib
- Review – The Night Olivia Fell, by Christina McDonald
- The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides (Review)
- Review- The Sisters Hemingway, by Annie England Noblin
- Review – The Psychology of Time Travel, by Kate Mascarenhas
- The Promise, by Teresa Driscoll (Review)
- No Exit, by Taylor Adams (Review)
- Watching You, by Lisa Jewell (Review)
- The Night Tiger, by Yangsze Choo (Review)
- The Lost Girls of Paris, by Pam Jenoff (Review)
- American War, by Omar El Akkad (Review)
- Review – Daisy Jones & The Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The standout book of this month was The Lost Girls of Paris, by Pam Jenoff. This is the one I’ll be discussing with my book club, and I highly recommend it to fans of The Alice Network!
And now on to March…
I’ve already finished a couple of books for March, one of which was The Huntress, by Kate Quinn, author of The Alice Network.
I’m currently reading The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin, which is the Barnes and Noble book club pick for this month. The Girly Book Club is reading A River in Darkness, by Masaji Ishikawa.
I’m awful with strict TBRs, but there are a few other books I’d like to finish this month, mainly ARCs which I’ve received: Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly, American Princess, by Stephanie Marie Thornton, Before She Knew Him, by Peter Swanson and Beautiful Bad, by Annie Ward.
That’s it for today. Thanks for reading! What was your favorite book that you read in February? Is there anything you’re most looking forward to reading in March? Share in the comments!